Qualifications and Experience
The Product Manager:
- has leadership experience in bringing a new software product to market – ideally in an enterprise context – and/or experience in managing an existing product through its early launch and development.
- brings a deep subject matter expertise in the green building sector, an understanding of the dynamic between stakeholders and a working knowledge of the key market drivers (regulatory, technological, and financial) affecting both that sector and the market potential for OPEN’s product offering.
- is well versed in key methodologies and practices in user research, user experience design, and software production; working with the technical and design teams, they will play a key role in understanding market and user insights and helping to translate those into valuable functional offerings.
- Is an effective and empathetic people person, skilled and insightful in understanding the motivations and challenges of OPEN’s customers and users (in the government, property management, and property development sectors).
- Working with OPEN team, accountable for defining product market fit
- Works closely with (or is) User Research & Testing Lead to refine product market fit and user profile
- With the Fundraiser and the Executive-in-Charge, ensures that the project is appropriately resourced
During product Development Cycle:
- Accountable for regular client and/or Steering Committee check-ins, including scheduling, agenda setting, and integration of findings into workflow.
- Works closely with (or is) User Research & Testing Lead to conduct user research and UX explorations
- Where functioning as Sales & Product Marketing Lead, accountable for developing an actionable go-to-market plan
During Go-to-Market Cycle
- Liaises with (or is) the Sales & Marketing Lead
- Responsible for tracking industry and regulatory trends impacting the product, its fundability, and its competitive landscape
- Accountable for client/funder relations and reporting
How can you apply?
Please send the following to email@example.com with the subject line Last Name, First Name, Product Manager.
1. A one-page resume showing relevant experience
2. A brief cover letter that explains how you meet the requirements and why you are interested in working with OPEN